Ander Vilariño's impressions

Days fly so fast… but I still remember our first day in Poland. We arrived in Warsaw and our friends were waiting in the airport. After the meeting, we visit some places in Warsaw and enjoyed some free time. At night, I met my polish family for the first time. They were very friendly people and they took care of me very well during my stay at home.

I will not write much about travel because there are many places and stories, but not enough space to write about them, but I will say that in Poland there are many big and beautiful buildings. They are awesome! And Kraków, Wadowice, Częstochowa… are very nice place to visit. Spanish and Polish culture are very different.

The last day came. It was a very difficult day: fist of all, we had to say goodbye to our Polish friends, it was a sad moment. Then, we went to the airport and we were traveling for several hours. At night we were tired but happy because we were with our families and talking about our experiences.

Finally, I want to thank the Comenius project and its organizers this wonderful journey. I have met a lot of new friends, not only Polish but also Spanish; new culture, new gastronomy… Definitely, I have known another type of life.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,