Julia Śmiechowska remembers

I'm very glad that I could take part in Comenius project. I have met many people. I won't forget them. First I should say “thank you” to our teachers: Mrs Zosia, Ms Magda, Mrs Ewelina, Óscar and Sergio.

Thank you all my friends!

This week was amazing. I don’t even know what I should write. I loved speaking with you, writing with you, spending time with you - being just next to you! I loved the time we spent in Kraków together. Sightseeing Kraków, Wieliczka and Oświęcim was wonderful.

I think that it was a very special experience even for me, because I have never been to Wieliczka. This week was full of emotions … from the first day in Poznań, to the last day. We were crying and standing there, on the airport ‘till the end.

We have to remember that we are not individuals. We are all part of our Comenius group. It’s not the end. We will always wait for each other. See you soon.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,