22nd February by Maria Nowicka

It was Sunday, the 22nd of February. The weather was fantastic - the beautiful sun and the soft wind. I woke up late, about 9.00, I dressed up and had breakfast. We had to hurry, because we had a meeting in the church. The Masses in the Basque Country are different as the people sing a lot. After that, we met together at the little repast. 

Then, Itxaso, my Spanish friend and her mum took me on a trip where I met Itxaso's parents’ friends. We climbed the little mountain with a rope. We admired the landscapes of the ocean, San Sebastian and Barakaldo. After visiting the museum of carbon we were hungry, so we went to restaurant to eat lunch. We ate shrimps from one plate all together. Then we went back to Barakaldo.

But it's not the end of the day!

All family and friends met together at big, Spanish dinner! We spent few hours at the table, I think. What a fantastic experience! After that, Itxaso's uncle showed me his vinyl collection and money collection (from all over the world!). Watching coins and bank notes and telling stories about traveling took us 2 hours, so when we ended, I had nothing to do - just to go to bed after another wonderful day that I won't forget.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,