Mikołaj Szcześniak's impressions

I am the lucky winner because two days before the flight I got a suprise ! My english teacher told me that I can go to Spain! I could never imagine what would happen there!
On the first day, even Polish people were some kind of shy, you could feel it in air, on this day we were flying to Barakaldo. During the next days we ( Spanish and Polish people ) were integrating. We were going on trips, and did together many many other things like bowling or going for pizza. The people were very nice, the Spanish families really took care of us. Many new diets were a good experience to us and the new culture as well.

One interesting fact: I can tell you about carnival that we were celebrating the last Saturday. At night we went out and met other people basically from Comenius and we were in disguise walking through the streets. Everywhere was so loud and trust me, there were so many people, that you could get lost if you were walking too far away from your group alone. We were having so much fun during these 12 days but the time was running low and we had to pack.

You have to trust me again, everyone, almost everyone was sad, and we were crying because of a " sudden " departure. During our last meeting on the airport we tried, I tried to pretend that everything is ok, but inside I was like a jelly, so sad that I have to leave them and Barakaldo. The flight was awesome, I will always say that I love the airport in Frankfurt even though we had to spend there six hours waiting for the next flight but especially I like Lufthansa airlines. Everything was organized so professionally. We almost slept during the journey home and I couldn't stand when the bus driver in Katowice turned on the radio very loud... God, why? He I got so angry with him because my head was still in the clouds.

We arrived to school about 3:00 am. Even after 2 weeks I love that people i met and I miss them so much.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,