Sergio and his stay in Ostrów


Some days ago, we were saying goodbye to each other in Poznan. We had lived one of the best weeks of our lives. For me everything has been a wonderful experience. Beginning with the take-off in Loiu airport. It was early in the morning, I was nervous, we were visiting a new country. We arrived in Poznan, our luggage was coming, we all were really excited to know that behind a door we would be able to see our friends again. It was a very happy moment. Our families took us to see Poznan.

The next day we were shown the Salesian school. That evening we went ice-skating. Little by little I was noticing the differences between Poland and Spain. For example the eating timetables, the landscape, Polish customs, the time it got dark... Anyway, the only fact it didn´t meet my expectations was the weather. I thought there would be snow covering our knees!

On Sunday we got up very early to start the trip. Czestochowa was an interesting place, Wielizcka´s mines were amazing and Kraków was a beautiful city. In this trip, we had the opportunity to visit one of the hardest places on earth: Oswiecim. It was a very rough visit, and I saw some things I know I will never forget. If only it didn´t happen anymore.

Back to Ostrów we were part of more and more enjoyable activities. I have to admit that despite being in Poland for one week, it seems as if it had just been a couple of days. Time flies when you´re having a good time. I really must, thank my host family in Nowe Kamienice, you have made me feel very comfortable in Poland and you have cared about everything. Thank you. And of course thank you to all Comenius staff for making this possible.

To sum up, we have been very lucky to be part of this awesome project I just think that this shouldn´t be a goodbye but a see you soon.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,