Krzysztof Szczypkowski remembers.

When we went to the Basque country in February I didn't think that we would be a family. The time which I spent in the Spanish house was the best time of my life.

All trips were an awesome experience. I think that La Concha Beach was the best place that we went to. The awesome visit and the amazing colour of the sand and water were wonderful. Anyway I think that Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao is really interesting. I've never been in a modern museum and I think that it was a really awesome experience, too! The unusual monuments were a little bit strange but still interesting.

And finally Athletic Bilbao! It was the best football team I have ever seen. I think that the players from this team are great. They were playing very well! I love them. Of course the weather was “hot” and “sunny”, so it was amazing.

We went sightseeing a lot of places and saw a lot of monuments. It was fantastic! The food was as good as in Poland.

I think that when you come to us in June we will cry more than we cried at the airport in Bilbao.

See you in June.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,