Ola Spitalniak remembers

I couldn't decide which day I should describe, because every day in Barakaldo was like perfect dream. Finally I chose 24th of February.

This day began at 8 am when we came to school. In groups we were talking about our countries and looking for some information about them for a quiz, which was to take place 2 days later. We also watched a short film about Poland. Then, me and my Polish friends danced 'polonaise' and we taught that to our Spanish friends step by step. It was really funny because in the beginning it was very difficult for them. After Polish dance there was time for Basque dances, which were a lot of fun for everyone.

A few hours after lunch Me and Dominika went to the gym in Salesianos Barakaldo school and started preparing Zumba Classes. It started at 5 pm and finished at 6.15 pm. We didn’t suppose that it would be as big event as it was. There were about 120 people at the gym and almost 300 on the balcony for watching us. I heard that it was great fun for everyone. We are proud that despite our stress and stage-fright, we did it.

I will never forget these days in Barakaldo. I am grateful to Comenius and all the people who helped us with this journey. We have a lot of amazing, really amazing memories and new friends.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,