Wiktoria Solarska shares her memories

All the days spent in the Basque Country were wonderful. The people, the atmosphere and trips were amazing. 

In this incredible country we visited San Sebastián, Bilbao, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and other places, but these were really fantastic. I will never forget these pretty views, which I could see.For me the best of all was a very modern building of Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao. I was surprised because I didn’t think that inside the museum we would hear sounds, feel exotic scent and touch different textures.I was also impressed by the museum in Guernica, the most interesting thing was a story about the war in a very unusual room. It was a really sad story, but this room was so real, for a moment I felt like during the war.

I will always remember it. I'm so happy that I could take part in this exchange and I could get to know such fantastic people. 

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,