Ania Zaradna's impressions

On 25th to 28th of October 2013 our Salesian School had the pleasure to host nice, friendly teachers from Spain. Our school and school from Bask Country are taking part in a Comenius - project which involves the exchanges of schools from different countries in order to learn languages and meet a lot of new friends.

On Friday, 25th of October one of the teachers taught us Spanish and language from Bask Country ( Euskera ). The lesson was funny, interesting, well-organised and on that lesson I learned a lot of words, sentences such as: Hi - Kaixo, Goodbye - Agur, Friday - Ostirala, Seven - Zazpi, Mom - Ama, How are you ? - Zer moduz ? , I'm fine, thanks. - Ondo nago, mila esker, What day is today ? - Zein egunetan gaude ? , What's your name ? - Zein da zure izena ? , My name is Ania - Ania naiz. I really liked the new language and these words and sentences I will never forget. The second teacher was a history teacher and writer. He wrote enganging and fascinating books about The World War II. He loves his work and hobby. He devoted a lot of time to discover new, interesting facts about the war.

I really liked both of teachers during the last days. They taught me a lot of about the World War II and some words in a new language. I can't wait the next meeting with these wonderful, smart and wise people.


1 comentarios:

Óscar said...

Ania,
Thank you very much, but if only we could teach History or Basque Language as you can dance!! Believe me, we were moved after seeing your dance... See you soon!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,