Some impressions from Ostrów-Wielkopolski!


These are the impressions of our students about the visit of Óscar González López and Sergio Martín:     

--  “Last week the two teachers from Spain came to our school. They told us a lot about their school in Barakaldo. I participated in the Basque language lesson. It was so difficult and the pronunciation was terrible for me to learn. But then Mr. Oscar Lopez had a lecture about World War II. I’m not interested in this topic but the lecturer told us interesting facts and showed the photos. I think that this meeting was a very good idea.”
--  "The lecture of euskera was very exciting. It is a very difficult language, but an interesting one. Mr. Lopez was very nice too. I liked his lecture a lot!”

--  “I think euskera is difficult but I’m very interested in Spanish. I like learning new things so this lesson was perfect for me! Mr. Sergio Martin is a very good teacher. I look forward to the visit of Spanish students in Poland.”

--  “I liked this lecture a lot! I think it was very interesting. Mr. Oscar Lopez could make me interested in history. I think euskera is a bit difficult but I want to learn it.”

--  “It was nice! I think the Basque language is so difficult! I liked the History lesson a lot! It was very interesting.”

--  “I’m interested in History so I liked the lecture very much.”

--  “Mr. Lopez showed us very interesting photos of Normandy. I think he is a very smart person and I liked him.”

--  ”The lesson of euskera was fantastic! I admire Mr Oscar Lopez because he has a great knowledge of World War II.”

--  “It was nice for me to meet the teachers from Spain. We could find out some information about our Spanish pen friends. The Basque language is very funny but difficult. It was so amazing that we could learn it with Mr. Sergio Martin.”

--  “I learnt the Basque language very quickly with Mr. Martin’s help. I liked the way he was teaching it. In this lesson I had fun and I learnt a lot. I loved the speeches of our guests on our morning assembly on Monday.”

--  “Euskera was a bit difficult for me but interesting. I think the lessons were too short! The teachers were very nice and the atmosphere was great.”

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,