Julia Piotrowska remembers the visit!

More recently teachers from Spain visited my school. I was surprised because it was so simple to talk with them. One man (in my opinion) spoke very good English, so that I could understand him. While the other teacher could speak English, but he preferred (and said) mostly in Spanish. 

I am very glad that I belong to group two (English) because I had the opportunity to participate in a lecture with one of the Spanish teachers. This is the gentleman who spoke mostly in Spanish, it turned out that he teaches Euskera. I admit that I can say some basic phrases. What is interesting that students in Spain have half of the lessons in their native language (Spanish) and the other in Euskera. 

The second Spanish teacher spoke in English about historical themes (specifically about the Second World War). Unfortunately I didn't participate in these lectures. It was funny for students but older people were not forgotten. On Friday at 6 o'clock p.m. there was organized a meeting for history buffs. 

On Monday during saying good-bye our school gave many gifts and warmly thanked for coming. We (our school) have received also generous gifts we have been given for example a cap which shows strong ties between our school and the school in Spain. In february some students will travel to Spain in exchange (for 10 days). And some students from Spain will come to us to Poland too. 

I must say in the end that I really liked Spanish teachers. I am satisfied with their visit, and with the fact that my school organizes such exchanges meetings. This allows me to explore the world and language.

Pozdrawiam,
Julia Piotrowska. 


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,