Faustyna's impressions

When I was informed about the opportunity to travel to Spain I felt very happy. Yet, I didn't realize that it would be such an unbelievable journey.

Everything I saw, ate and experienced was wonderful. Every moment in that beautiful place on Earth with warm people is for me a very special memory.

I would like to say thank you to all of my Spanish friends for every hour spent with them and for their positive energy. I miss them so much. I want to thank Irune. Not only for taking me to her house and accommodating me very well, but also for being such a wonderful person as she is.

Saying goodbye on the airport was very tough for me, despite the fact that I believe that I will visit Bilbao one day again. I am waiting for your visit in Poland. I can’t really wait to see you here. See you soon my friends.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,