Oliwia Glubiak's impressions


When I found out that I was accepted into the program Comenius I was very happy. I was very curious what my Spanish person will be. I want to thank you for choosing me the perfect person - Maider.

Finally it was 22 September. We were nervous and very happy. Six suitcases weren’t delivered to Bilbao airport but it was not a problem because we met our friends from Spain.

The first night was full of impressions. The next everyone welcomed us warmly at school. The next days were very nice. The classes at the school were very interesting. The trips were also very interesting. I liked our Spanish friends very much. Every day we talked and laughed a lot. There was a barbecue and we met a lot of people from school with whom we talked too. We went to the beach with our Spanish friends and there was a lot of laughter. After school there was always a place we went to … together.

Maider is an amazing person. I was happy with the fact that she was my Spanish host. She is a very warm and lovely person. A lot of things connected us. She tried to make me feel really well and that's how I felt. Her mom also tried to make me feel like at home. Each day that I spent with her was amazing. We always spent a lot of time together, talked and laughed.
I really made friends with Maider.
Now we talk with each other on WhatApp almost every day. I love you and I miss you!!

But the week in Spain ended. We were all very sad. But we did not say goodbye - only see you soon. See you in January. I can’t wait to see you. I miss you.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,