Meriem remembers


Well… Everything began with a call, which said that I had the chance to be in Comenius program, and if I wanted to take in a Polish person. Of couse I wanted to, so I accepted it. After that, a countdown started. I had curiosity to know who was gonna be my Polish person. And I feel so grateful because Óscar and Sergio chose the perfect person to me, Oliwia. We were so similar to each other, she became my little sister, my friend. She knows that she has a bed, a plate here whenever she wants to come.

Finally, September 22th came, and we were so excited, nervous, sensitive… we had a lot of mixed feelings. And then we saw them, with their suitcase, some were lost, but it wasn't a problem.

Telling you the truth I didn't expect that the first night was gonna be like it was, but I understood that we didn't trust each other at that moment, she was tired… But that was only the first day, after that we had spoken a lot.

We went to Guggenheim museum, I was excited because I'd never been there before. After visiting it we went shopping in Casco Viejo.

We went to a lot of places more, I agree with what Sergio said about the barbecue day, after the barbacue, where almost all the Comenius people were together, we went to the beach, it wasn't a sunny day, but it was one of the best days of my life, and of this amazing experience. We were sitting on the sand, singing, we made "Teddy",that it was a Comenius bear, but it didn't live a lot… but it was "always smiling". They met my big-doll-boy, that minutes when we were making Lukasz move, we made all the possible to make it, but we couldn't, we laughed a lot. Seeing all the Comenius people laughing, playing together was the best feeling ever.

But the week finished, and the goodbye, that it wasn't a goodbye, just a "See u soon" was so difficult. When I left the airport I felt empty, because walking alone to home, when I was used to walking with Oli, it was strange. She was like my daughter because I had to be so careful with her, with the breakfast, food, candies, and whatever she needed or wanted, but I liked it, I liked to have a friend whom I can be with, all day talking about anything, that was a pleasure. That's why I have to tell her thank you, because she made this experience better that I thought it was gonna be. I can't wait to see them again on January. I miss u guys.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,