Kasia Janicka's impressions

Hi everyone!

I can't believe that one month ago we had to say goodbye... sorry, SEE YOU SOON! :). This time was amazing. I don't know what I should write. Maybe, thank you!

At first, I want to thank Raquel and her wonderful family. I felt as if I was in my house. When I needed something, I could tell you and it wasn't a problem.

Next, I want to thank all people of Comenius (old and new Comenius team). It was really nice to see you again or for the first time. Thanks to Mr Oscar and Mr Sergio, you are the best! And thanks to Mrs Zosia and Ms Magda that I could go to Bilbao!

I remember our barbecue. Then we went to the beach. We were talking, eating Krówkas and we made our Teddy! It was really great! This Teddy had a beautiful heart because in his heart, there was one part coming from each of us.

When there was Family's Day, Raquel, her parents and of course her little sister-amazing Cristina :), Ivan, Borja and me went to the sea. I remember when I tried sea food (I know that I looked like Raquel when she tried żurek in Poland for the first time) but it was really good! And after eating this meat, we went to another restaurant and we were eating and eating... I couldn't see the end…! I remember that I couldn't stand up because I ate... a lot!

When we came back to Baracaldo I thought that this beautiful week was ending. I thought that the time is passing too fast. The last day was really hard because I knew that it was the end of our meeting. But the good thing was that it wasn't the end of our friendship. Everything was amazing!

Thank you guys! See you in January and with you, Raquel – see you another time! I miss you so much!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,