Konstancja Radiczew and her memories

I was thinking a lot what I could write here in my memories. I really do not know what I should start with. Hmm...

I remember that day when I knew that I will go to Spain. I was in another city and suddenly my phone rang - it was Mrs. Zofia and she said: Do you wanna be in Comenius team and go to Barakaldo? Of course, I said yes.

First I was happy because I love meeting new people and travelling. Later I was a little bit frightened that maybe my English is not good enough, but now I think that going to Spain was the best decision in my whole life.

We were in Bilbao on the airport at about 11 pm. We just took our suitcases (there were 6 suitcases missing) and our Spanish friends were waiting for us.

First time when I saw my friend Marina, I just thought that we will be friends. She is amazing. I cannot imagine a better host than Marina. She is really a caring, nice and always happy girl. I felt in Barakaldo like in my own city and home. Her parents were very good, too. They tried to talk in English especially for me. Maybe it was not perfect, but I understood a lot of things.

I love Spain. I saw a lot of beautiful places. The trips were amazing, especially the barbecue. I met a lot of nice people there. I think that it is a very important thing to know new people. Our Comenius team was like Comenius big family. Everyone likes each other. We got something special new friends for the WHOLE life.

But everything what is good ends so fast. We had to say goodbye, but not for a long time. On 8th January we will say hello to our Spanish friends. I am really looking forward to it.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,