Oliwia Zwada remembers

When I got into Comenius exchange, I was very happy. I counted the days to go. When they finally came, I was a little bit nervous and excited.

When we arrived to Bilbao, Comenius team greeted us very happily. I lived with María in her flat. She and her parents were very nice and caring. I felt well with them. Everything for me was a new experience.

During this trip I met lot of new and wonderful people and visited great places in Spain. The best memories of all are the trips and the meetings of the entire Comenius group.

Specially I remember the person who was and is the most important for me ... María. I spent a lot of wonderful moments with her and there's nothing I would have turned. Thank you for everything you did for me and I miss you so much. The best exchange ever :))

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,