My experiences from Spain – by Julia Śmiechowska

I don’ t know about what I should write at first. It was really amazing! Bilbao is a very beautiful place. I loved being on the beach but the best for me are people whom I met. They made this trip special.

Thanks to Maialen for being my host and friend! Thank you for all our photos (it will be more).
I love this picture with me, Maialen with a moustache and my lovely Maider. She is like my little sister. Thank you for all our books. You love the same ones as I do. Thank you for all our songs that we sang in the car or on karaoke (I will always remember Bailando or Paula Rojo Solo tú ).

Of course if I talk about singing I must say about our special song Szła dzieweczka do laseczka ( ha, ha, ha). This evening when we were in the same room, playing the guitar and singing this song, Maialen’s mom was taking a photos of us. I remember when Xabier asked me how I called this water (from Poland)- I said: This is only Żywiec zdrój, and he replied: how? His face was priceless.

Thanks to Maialen’s parents for being my parents for one week. I think they were really good. Thank you for questions: Que tal? every day. I always said muy bien, but on the last day I said No muy bien. Maialen’s mom said, now you’re like a real Spanish girl.

Thanks to all the people that I met, not only from Comenius team e.g. Veronica and Nagore ( I remember!) and people from the first Comenius team: Mikel, Ivan, Borja, Andoni, Alex and many more. Of course I thank our amazing teachers: Mrs Zosia, Ms Magda, Mr Oscar and Mr Sergio.

I would write much more, but let’s remember about positive attitude! (Maialen always said that) this is not the end I miss you so much and can’t wait to see you again in Poland!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB,